What is a VA?
A VA is a virtual assistant- basically a professional who provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely from a home office. Whether you are a small business owner, or a larger corporation- there are tasks that a VA can help you with.
What can a VA do for you?
With over 10 years of experience as an administrative and virtual assistant- there is no task too big or too small for me. As a VA these are just a few tasks that I can assist you with:
- Book Keeping
- Create Posts or Updates on your Blog
- Help setup, or create posts for all social media accounts
- Corresponding to Customers/Clients- whether via social media or email
- Setting up, creating listings, or updating listings p on your E-Commerce Site- Etsy, Big Commerce, and Shopify are just a few of the platforms that I am an expert on.
- Help you research- from content, keywords, pricing, or competitors
- Edit listing photos
- Creating and managing mailing lists- I am proficient in both Mail Chimp and Mad Mimi.
- Writing newsletters for your customers.
- Create a plan for organizing- whether it be digital files, or ideas on how to manage day to day organization using apps, planners, etc. Can help create a planner or planning sheets to fit your specific needs. Ask for examples!
- Calendar Management
- Booking Travel
- Any task involving Microsoft Office
- Creating promotional materials in Canva or any application in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- ….. The possibilities are endless. Even if its not listed here- just ask! Chances are I can assist you!
Why Hire A VA vs. An Employee
Paying an employee- even part time- can be expensive for a small time business and you may not need assistance on a consistent basis. A Virtual Assistant can be hired on an as needed basis and work with what you have in your budget.
I make myself available from 9am-5pm EST Monday through Thursday. I can be available outside these hours upon request.
Pricing is based off $25/hour. Hours must be used within 30 days of purchasing and all hours are paid for at time of purchase. If more hours are needed, they can be added at any time. Hours can be a one time purchase, or on a reoccurring basis- whatever fits your budget and needs. Just remember the more you purchase, the more you save.
2 hrs – $49.99
3 hrs – $74.99
5 hrs – $124.99
10 hrs – $249.99
15 hrs – $349.99 (1 hr free!)
20 hrs – $475.99 (1 hr free!)
30 hrs – $699.99 (2 hrs free!)
40 hrs – $949.99 (2 hrs free!)
I also offer several package deals as well for some of my more popular services!
Are you ready?
To purchase a package or time, please shop here.
I will follow up via email confirming your request, timeline for completion and invoice via PayPal within 2 business days. If you have any questions about the services provided, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
Are you ready to purchase now?
Please be sure to read our Terms & Conditions